White Christmas Martini
Godiva White Chocolate Liquor
Creamy Eggnog (preferably Oberweis!)
They shook all of this in a martini shaker, and in a martini glass at the bottom they had crushed green peppermint and the sprinkled it on top as well after pouring. It was very festive and tasty!
Additionally, I wanted to include a personal favorite from home. My Mom makes these every year as well (if you haven't caught on, we make a lot of cookies during the holidays...) It's another slightly labor intensive treat, and you definitely should keep an eye on it the whole time... but it's well worth it for this mix between a cookie, a brownie, and fudge! Enjoy :)
Chocolate Chewy Scotch Bars (48 bars)
- 1 package (12 oz ) or 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 1 can (15 oz ) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 2/14 cup ( 1 lb. package) firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In saucepan, melt chocolate chips, condensed milk, and 2 tablespoons butter over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Set aside.
- In another saucepan, melt 1 cup of butter.
- Remove from heat and beat in brown sugar and eggs.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Spread half of mixture in an ungreased 15x10 jellyroll pan.
- Drizzle chocolate mixture over dough in pan, and spread evenly.
- Dot top of chocolate mixture with remaining brown sugar dough and swirl a butter knife through the dough to marble.
- Bake 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool and cut into bars.
I hope you all have a fun winter day and Stay warm... and to my sister and her friends at the SEC championship game at the GA Dome... GO GAMECOCKS! Or as Dad would say (off the Purdue BOILER UP) COCKS UP!