I ran several errands after work tonight in anticipation of the coming (Northern) Snopocalypse....
- Bank to deposit money from Mom & Dad
- FedEx to mail packages to the cousins & Sister
- Jimmy John's (because their Turkey Tom unwich is only 245 calories and AMAZING!)
- Barnes & Noble (for books in case I get snowed in and lose power)
- Grocery store (to pick up reserves and chili ingredients)
I must say I was fully impressed that I could do that all in two hours... especially since I spent almost half of it in Barnes & Noble... I've come to the conclusion that I typically look for pink, pale blue, or lite green covers to find new books... how sad is that?? I pick my literary inspiration based on the color of a book cover. HOWEVER I found some fun ones. Check it out below: